SET IN A FIRST-CLASS NATURAL LANDSCAPE
The Cannabis Clinic & SPO is an excellent base for visiting the splendid region of Umbria, Italy’s green heart, and its cities of art. Peace, quiet, nature and serenity, the park of Monte Cucco and Monte Catria/Nerone are a just a step away and the Subasio and Sibillini mountains are 60/90 minutes away by car and don’t forget the culture, art, food and drink.
Less than 10 kilometres away is Gubbio, one of the most beautiful, stone-built, mediaeval towns in the world, the town of the festival of the Ceri and Saint Francis and the wolf. It will take you from sixty to ninety minutes to reach any of the world famous towns in Italy’s green heart: Assisi, Perugia, Trevi, Spello, Spoleto, Orvieto, Norcia, Cascia, the area of Montefalco the land of Sagrantino wine, Lake Trasimeno with its gentle hills and the little towns of Castiglione del Lago, Tuoro and Passignano, delightful villages such as Corciano, Deruta, Bettona, Torgiano, the amazing Marmore Falls, bucolic landscapes of Clitunno Sources….30 minutes away, located in the Marche region, the beautiful Fabriano, the city where paper is an institution and its area which includes the wonderful and incredible Frasassi Caves. Tuscany with its splendid Val d’Orcia is less than 2 hours away and the Adriatica Riviera just one. It’s easy to fall in love with our area.
THINGS TO DO
- There are various trekking paths for you to follow alone or with a guide.
- We organise excursions by mountain bike and on horseback
- During summer you can swim in our pool and day tickets are also available.
- From September to February we organise truffle hunts.
- Fishing enthusiasts can book to use our private, natural little lake teeming with fish.
- On request, you can ask to see one of the medical staff of the Bottega Artigiana delle Cure, a tam of accredited professionals who, from a distance, will understand your situation and will then guide you, if you so wish, to begin to use cannabinoids. Click here for more information